- Accounting / Finance
- Sales Management
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Management
- Business Intelligence
Considered one of the strongest GLs in the industry. The well-thought out feature set of the Sage 300 (Accpac) General Ledger module provides flexibility alongside powerful analytics to provide you the insight you need to run your business. As the foundation of your accounting system, General Ledger fully integrates with all Sage 300 (Accpac) modules to streamline efficiency and ensure accuracy of your financial information.
- General ledger account structure setup provides flexibility to adapt to unique requirements or adhere to industry specific chart of accounts
- FASB, GAAP, and IFRS compliant, including full transaction control codes from sub-modules for comprehensive data auditing
- Manage up to ten different account segments, and store as much as 99 years of financial history for comprehensive financial and trend analysis
- Built-in excel based financial reporter and Business Intelligence tools make it easy to create income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and produce adhoc reports.
Dollars. Pounds. Pesos. Yen. Euros. Regardless of what currency you trade, Sage 300 Multicurrency Manager can support it and enable your company to become a global enterprise. This module is extremely flexible, efficient, and takes you beyond the basics, giving you the business insights you need to capitalize on opportunities around the globe.
- Comply with international standards
- Seamless connectivity with Exchange Rates
- Greater efficiency through automated multicurrency
- Comprehensive reports and quick inquiries
One of the most important KPI’s in a small business is cash flow. Using the Sage 300 Bank Reconciliation tool provides you with accurate, up-to-date information on your company’s cash position, as well as reliable predictions of future cash balances.
Quickly and accurately reconcile all of your bank accounts, as well as perform bank transactions outside of your GL. Bank reconciliation is built into the System Manager, providing seamless integration to all submodules to help you better track your cash position, so you can make insightful real-time decisions for your business.
Adding the Intercompany Transactions module eliminates many manual steps, significantly reducing the amount of work required to record General Ledger and Accounts Payable transactions across multiple companies. By using this module, you can automatically distribute your transactions to the appropriate companies and corresponding intercompany loan accounts based on the mapping you define.
- Automatically make loan account entries for intercompany transactions, then distribute invoices to as many General Ledger accounts as needed
- Provides transaction references and descriptions ensuring a detailed audit trail
- Manage tax computations for expensed, allocated, or recoverable taxes.
- Produce an intercompany loan account reconciliation report to identify errors between companies
Adding the G/L Consolidations module lets you transfer and merge General Ledger account and transaction data between separate company and branch office locations. It is also designed to allow subsidiaries and holding companies to run on different networks and accounting databases. G/L Consolidations enables your company to define the level of detail to consolidate and maintains a comprehensive audit trail. The system is offered in two versions: a full version for the head office and a remote-sites version for branch offices.
- Consolidate all accounts or a partial set of accounts by using the automatic balancing account feature
- Use mapping tables to combine general ledger amounts for companies with different account structures, different fiscal years and even fiscal periods.
- Consolidate multiple subsidiary accounts into a single holding company account
- Associate specific descriptions for account balances or net change transactions
Accounts Receivable enables you to stay on top of important customer information, track outstanding balances, apply cash to outstanding invoices and create monthly recurring charges for faster invoicing.
- Bi-directional integration with XM Symphony, make updates on the web or in Sage 300.
- Access real-time data, including current balances, recent activities and transaction details for each customer account
- Produce summary listings from detailed invoices
- Automatically create adjustment batches
- Generate and send electronic statements and invoices
Order Entry integrates with Accounts Receivable and Inventory Control to keep your customer accounts, inventory levels and purchase histories in real-time, anytime. Order Entry fully integrates with XM Symphony allowing your front and back-office applications to work seamlessly, making the best use of your resources and ensuring cash flow.
- With XM Symphony Up-sell, cross-sell from your website and have orders flow directly into the system.
- Create multiple orders on a single shipment and multiple shipments on a single invoice.
- Assign customer specific pricing based on customer contract price, item base price, discount levels or marked-up percent from cost..
- Access sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry process.
For many companies, doing business in multiple jurisdictions is a complex nightmare when it comes to, sales tax compliance. To shield against the consequences of non-compliance, large corporations with IT and tax departments deploy expensive software solutions. Option B, to manually researching and maintaining rates—is the worst-case scenario in terms of audit risk. But what happens when your business can’t afford systems or hire staff to ensure compliance.
The answer, Sage Sales Tax by Avalara, a hosted, web-based solution automatically performs address validation, sales tax jurisdiction research, and calculates tax rates all on the fly within your Sage 300, with no changes to your existing workflow.
Your payment gateway providing tight integration with Sage 300 allowing you to capture credit card information entered through Order Entry, Accounts Receivable or XM Symphony.
- PCI & DSS Compliant
- Increase your cash flow
- Faster shipping of online orders
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
Accounts Payable provides a powerful feature set that enables you to manage your vendors, vendor invoices, flexible cash disbursement and full check reconciliation within Bank Services.
- Manage payments, define terms, reduce your bad debts, and keep track of your 1099 and Contract Payment Reporting System (CPRS) for all vendors
- Manage cash flow and predict cash requirements
- Create and schedule recurring payables for invoices paid on monthly basis
- Automatically calculate taxes for vendor invoices
- Automatic check runs – print system checks for current payables
The heart of your purchasing system, Purchase Order fully integrates with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and Order Entry, allowing data to be pulled from or flow to maximize efficiencies, find savings and enrich vendor and customer relations.
- Track your best vendors to get the preferred pricing, terms and delivery
- Create active, standing, future and blanket purchase orders
- Combine multiple PO’s on a single receipt and multiple receipts on a single invoice.
- Supports numerous costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
- Auto creation of purchase orders based on Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry orders.
Take charge of inventory receipts, shipments, returns, and adjustments with this complete multi-location inventory tracking software and management software solution. Inventory Control helps you gain complete control over complex inbound and outbound inventory transactions to reduce carrying costs while delivering on-time orders, every time.
- Easily track your inventory as it moves through your business
- Numerous configurable options to manage the most complex processes
- Access real-time data to simplify decision making and improve operations
- Handle fractional quantities up to four decimal places
- Maintain different units of measure for selling, selling, and stock-keeping
With Sage 300 Intelligence and Reporting, you can spend more time focused on assessing the data, and less time pulling the data together.
- Improve visibility into your business-critical data, when you need it
- Utilize customizable dashboards to turn your data into strategic decision-making intelligence
- Scale your reporting with extensive multi-currency and multi-company capabilities
- Increase your accuracy by eliminating redundant data entry and automating your workflow